Meet our Team
Dental health for life is not just a slogan. For us it’s reality.
Our patients choose our team because:
- We make it a comfortable, relaxing and “enjoyable experience” you would change your view on …”going to the Dentist”
- We don’t rush through exams, but spend time to customize each treatment plan to suite your specific needs and expectations.
- We discuss and explain beforehand each treatment plan, allowing ample opportunity for questions about treatment options and provide written cost estimations before you.
- Our patients recommend us to their friends and family. Therefore we set aside time in our daily schedule to accommodate new patients, mostly within the first week of there call.
Meet the Team
Dr. Jannie Tromp B.CH.D
GDC No. 78861
Dr. Jannie Tromp is also a registered member of the British Dental Association (BDA). He is a full member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD), the International Team for Implantation (ITI), The British Society of Periodontology (BSP), The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and the Clinical Society of Bath – dental section.
He qualified as a dentist in 1981 at the University of Pretoria, South Africa and had his own private practice in Namibia (South West Africa) for 23 years, before moving to the U.K in 2003. He practiced as an Associate in Peterborough until April 2006 and started this practice in St Mary Street, Chippenham on 8 August 2006. He loves dentistry and lately regards it as his favourite hobby since leaving his previous favourite hobby, flying, in Africa where he holds a Commercial Pilots Licence. He also enjoys his music and likes photography while travelling whenever an opportunity arises.
He has a special interest and is highly skilled in Periodontology, Orthodontics and Crown and Bridgework, feels very passionate about total oral care and emphasizes the importance of prevention of oral disease through excellent oral hygiene, a healthy lifestyle which includes healthy eating habits.
What Dr. Tromp’s patients say about him:
- “His care is very personal and professional.”
- “A perfectionist, gave a lot of time to my dreadful teeth.”
- “Really know what he is doing, putting you at ease and giving you confidence to make the right decisions”
- “Dr Tromp is honest and realistic about what can be achieved and will do only treatment that is needed.”
- “The only dentist that has given me pain free injections”
- “The best dentist I have ever been to”
- “I actually enjoy going to the dentist now which is something I never though I would say”
Join this practice to experience the difference to any other dental practice. Receive the best possible gentle and compassionate care and at the same time also benefit from expertise and skills accumulated over more than 33 years in general dentistry.
Mrs. Runel Tromp
The Practice Manager, Mrs. Runel Tromp a teacher by profession. She has been involved in Practice Management for more than 30 years.
She is a member of the British Dental Practice Manager Association. Runel regularly attends dental seminars and stays well informed about any latest development in the field of Practice Management and how to “care for patients”, making sure that your dental journey is a good experience! Mrs. Tromp is a Registered manager with the Care Quality Commission since February 2012. She loves painting and traveling.
GDC No. 255633
Lisa joined our team in October 2012. She immediately started studying and has early in 2015 fully qualified as dental nurse.
Lisa is very much a people person. She will make you feel welcome from the moment you step in to the practice. She loves to assist the dentist and is fascinated how this practice keeps up with only the latest innovations in dentistry. Apart from her profession she loves the outdoors and the gym!