What is a Dental Membership Plan?
More and more of our patients are joining our Dental Membership Plan because they offer a simple, flexible way to pay for your private dental care.
Why have we introduced the Dental Membership Plan?
We have experienced an increase in demand for a Dental Membership Plan, enabling our patients to spread the cost of regular dental treatment during the course of the year. Membership encourages regular visits to the dentist and furthermore Plan members could make increased savings on dental treatment with the benefit of a 10% discount on all additional treatment.
Why should I become a member?
Membership ensures you have access to quality dental care, offers you a simple flexible way to pay for your dental care and is designed to encourage you to visit us regularly.
Regular visits will mean:
Oral hygiene awareness, therefore healthier gums
Prevention techniques to reduce decay
Early diagnosis of problems which will mean less complex
Children’s Plan – No Monthly Plan Payment (6-17years) and less expensive treatment
How do I join?
We will help you complete the simple documentation at reception.
How do I pay?
Monthly by direct debit.
What is ICP’s Worldwide Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance?
The Membership Plan includes insurance which covers you for the following:
- Emergency treatment when away from home or ‘out of’ normal practice hours
- Treatment following dental injury
- Hospital benefit
- Oral cancer
Membership Plan A fee – £20 (18 years and older)
- 2 Dental Examinations per year
- 2 Dental Hygiene appointments per year
- Routine small x-rays
- 10% discount on any additional treatment
- Priority Appointments
- Worldwide Dental Accident, Emergency when away from home and out of hours insurance cover.
Children of a Plan Patient will be entitled to the following:
- Free Examinations
- 10% discount on additional treatment (excluding laboratory and materials used during surgery)