Our Promise to You
To provide first-class dental care
- With empathy and understanding, making treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- To pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology and to treat our patients as individuals.
- To strictly adhere to the infection control policy as prescribed by the British Dental Association.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource and a window of Information, providing guidance.
- Accepting our patients as an individual and partner along their path to optimal health and general wellness for life.
The twentieth century brought great improvement in dental treatments and understanding the nature of dental disease. However, entrusting your dental care to someone dependable, has become even more relevant than ever.
Oral Health is an essential part of your general health
By taking the responsibility caring for our own oral health, we make a positive contribution to our overall health and well-being.
At Dental Health For Life we aim to help our clients to be informed consumers, to be insightful and understand the relationship between appearance, self esteem as well as physical and mental well-being by:
- Sharing important information about available medication, diet, restorative and cosmetic options,
- Helping you making informed decisions without feeling besieged by provocative headlines and unfiltered data on the internet and in the media.
- Assisting you to take control of your own dental health to benefit your overall general health!
- Remember; we are partners in your first line of defence against oral disease, helping you to obtain Dental Health For Life!
Our Code of Conduct
Be honest, prepared and ready for the unexpected
We will aim to:
- Take responsibility
- Strive to have excellent communication. You can rely on Dr.Jannie Tromp to answer your questions.
- Work as a team to provide dental care of a consistently good quality
- Be assertive while every member of the team and every patient has the right to an opinion, view and ideas, to have their needs and wants respected and to be true to themselves
- As a member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme all members of the team commit themselves to provide you with the best dental care your can get!